Leaving for Monterrey 6/1/05, nervous nelly!

bonnied
on 5/29/05 1:41 pm - St. Albans, VT
Hi guys! I'll be leaving for Monterrey for my lap RNY Wednesday morning! I'm nervous, scared, excited.....all of it! Please say a few prayers for me, I nned them! Any tips on what to pack? I'll be packing in the am. Thank you for all of your support, it's nice to know that there are people who understand! Bonnie
R N.
on 5/29/05 2:22 pm - Raleigh, NC
Yeahhhh, Bonnie... I"m so excited for you! I too am going to Monterrey this summer for my surgery. Please keep all of us posted.. I especially would love to know how your experience was.. Can't wait to hear back from you when you get home!
Cheri Moran
on 5/30/05 7:08 am - Big Spring, TX
Congratulations Bonnie! I know this is an exciting time for you. I will be praying for you. You will be so happy you have made this decision. Although I used a different surgeon than you, my list of what I packed would probably be a help to you. Just go to my web site at (www.) cherimoran.com or click on the "www" tab at the bottom of this post and then you can go to my "Things You Need To Take With You" page. I wish you the very best as you take the next step in this amazing journey! Cheri
smithsharlene
on 5/31/05 6:32 am - Gastonia, NC
I just came back from Monterrey on yesterday and I am at work today! I had the Lap-Band procedure performed by Dr. Rumbaut on Thursday. He was great and the the hospital was great. I just wish I knew more Spanish, so make sure you keep your spanish/english reference sheet close to you, have some comfy pajamas, your personal hygene items and some bedroom shoes. You will be fine! I hope you are staying at the Hampton Inn that he recommends. He and another doctor came by the hotel to check on me before I left!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views