i am ill

pattycake
on 5/29/05 12:19 pm - macon, GA
hello everyone, thank you for all your kind words. i have been through the ringer. suicide is the biggest waste of life. i am so angry at him for what he has done to his childen and his entire family. he did what he thought he had to do. the polic still will not give me his note, but i know in he weird thinking he thought we would be better off without him. he was wrong. although we were divorved, this mand was the father of my children, a briliant man and very dear to his sons. i am so hurt by this. i am overwhelmed. i thank all of yu for your support and kind words because i am really at loss. i still cannot process that this has really happened. i cannot eat and i cannot sleep. i think i am falling into a depression. i am so ill.
TTCromar
on 5/29/05 1:18 pm - UT
(((hugs))) Hello Patty: I'm so sorry. This is the first I've heard of this, I'm so sorry for what you and the children must be going through. I had a sister who tried several times to kill herself....it's hard for us to imagine how their thinking....but they don't mean to hurt us....they think in some twisted way it's helping us. Your in my prayers and thoughts. Hang in there and go see someone at your church or a therapist if you have to. Find someone near that you can talk out your feelings....even yell if you have to. But don't let this bring you so down that you can't get back up again. Your loved sweety!! Tami~
DW
on 5/29/05 1:36 pm - Galveston, TX
Patty, The best you can do for you and your children is to get your life together and make the best life possible for your children. Things happen in life that we have no control over. I wish you the best and I will be praying that you and your children can go on living a full and happy life. Dot
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/29/05 3:17 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself. -Walter Anderson Be strong for your boys. Love, Lorraine
DONNA RELLA
on 5/30/05 12:26 am - Uvalde, TX
Patty, i am so sorry that you have to go through this. You and your family are in my prayers. Just know this, it is NOT your fault, so stop blaming yourself, ok? God Bless...
SandiBeach
on 5/30/05 7:32 am - Northwest USA
Patty, I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sorry for your childrens loss. All of your emotions are very normal, it is okay to greive. It is okay to be angry. It is all a process. Please try and find someone you can talk to on a one on one basis. It will get better. Your children need you so much. May God bless you-all.
klnbaker
on 5/30/05 7:48 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Patti I'm so sorry for what you are going through. My stepsons mother killed herself on New Year's Day 2005. She also took the life of their half-brother, who was only 2.5 years old. It is such a horrible blow, both to the boys and to their dad and me. The boys were in disbelief, their dad and I had to work through alot of anger and grief. It's so sad that she felt this was her only option. Your boys need you now. Now that it has been 6 months since her death, we are encouraging our boys to talk to a counselor about their feelings. God bless you and your family, Patti. I'll send up good thoughts for you and your boys. Kathleen
cathy.fowler
on 5/31/05 1:40 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Patty, I am so sorry for your loss. My brother committed suicide on September 28th. He was the PERFECT brother, son, husband, father, grandfather, etc. There was no reason on earth for him to do this. His doctor had recently put him on a new medication and we assume this was the cause. His whole family was devastated! Before I had my surgery I was sharing with my sister-in-law about surgery/Mexico and she told me that Tommy had considered it. Now I think about how proud he would have been for me for taking control of my life for the better. Cry, cry, cry, it will be bearable again! Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views