BUMMER

pattycake
on 5/29/05 12:20 pm - macon, GA
thanks for all of your kind words. i am a mess.
lakerskobeb
on 5/31/05 6:32 am - Canton, OH
Hi Allison, Gosh do I ever know how you feel. I was scheduled to have my surgery on June 7th. My surgery buddy was patty and we had it all planned out. However, I ran into tons of financial difficulties and had to postpone my surgery until January 10th of 2006!!! That seems so far away and it really made me sad at first but I realized that this time would work out better for me and my family. I would be able to take off 3 weeks of work instead of 2 and I would be able to save 3,000 dollars of my own money. I spoke with Dr. Aguirre's assistant and I am still able to get the surgery for 9400 but I am starting to pay him each month a little at a time. I was very discouraged especially knowing that Patty (my surgery buddy) really needs me. I want to be there for her and I wish things would have worked out, but I have to look on the bright side of things. I have gotten a new dog so taking care of her will take my mind off of things for now. I travel from September-December for my job so I will be extremly busy with that. And before you know it, it will be January and time would have gone by so fast. Just think of all those times you remember the summer and it's like the next day is christmas and you wonder where did time go! So I am hoping that time will go by fast for me. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I hope you enjoy your summer and your husband's business has a great opening in July! If you ever need to talk, I am here and believe me I know how you feel. Best Wishes Ronda Williams
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views