Really Great Medical Bracelets!!

Lorraine Wentz
on 5/27/05 3:45 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I found this website that makes really stylish medical bracelets for men and women! laurenshope.com I plan to spend quite a few dollars there after my surgery!! Cheers! Lorraine
gobelkys
on 5/27/05 3:57 am - MIAMI, FL
Wow they are nise I'm going to get one. Thanks, Belkys
TracyW
on 5/27/05 4:07 am - Spring, TX
My Surgery Sister makes them also... Look up Cindy Vickers or e-mail her... Tracy 375/262/200
chunkable
on 5/29/05 4:23 am - federal way, wa
Lorraine, I make some beautiful medical id bracelets with really cute medical id plates. Gerrann bought one from me and she loves it. My id plates are a little different from the others but I think they are very cute and they have the medical symbol with a heart on them. I also engrave front and back for you for free. Email me if you would like some pictures. My email is [email protected] Hope to hear from you guys Much love Cindy
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/29/05 8:47 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Did you get my e-mail? I'd love to see some pictures of the bracelets you make. Cheers! Lorraine
GerrAnn
on 5/31/05 4:08 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Everyone Remember that if you get medical bracelets that you have them made tight at first.. Cindy made me some beautiful bracelets but they are sooooo big on my wrist now!!! She did a great job on them!! GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views