Went to my 1st support group.

gobelkys
on 5/27/05 1:45 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi I just wanted to let you all know that I was confused untill yesteday about (dumping) I though it was just simple puking, but its not, that means I have not had any dumping. I have expirience food getting stuck, I then just puke and its over. I also learn alot about eatting right and choices. I will try to join Curve a gym for ladys, next week this will help me lose more weight. Most of my questions where answered and I recomend you all go to one near your home. It a good thing to do before and after WLS. Just wanted to let you all know this. Belkys
GW
on 5/27/05 1:58 am - Weatherford, TX
Yeah, Belkys! Support groups meeting are a big help in staying on track. I found one here in my city and have been going since before surgery. They are great! I have joined a new gym that is coming to town, but they won't open until next month. So, for now I am on my own. In the exercise dept. that is. As far as support and encouragement go, with sites like this I am never truly alone! Genie
gobelkys
on 5/27/05 2:08 am - MIAMI, FL
Gennie you are so right about not being alone, I feel the same, and knowing you are here makes me feel wonderful. I cant stop saying how woderful and sweet you where in Mexico. We just made a great team. Too bad we were felling a little on the down side. Do you guys remember our beautiful dranage bag what an expirience. But I would do it all over again. God bless you all Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views