Flaming posts lost?

rhionan
on 5/26/05 12:03 pm - Lincoln, NE
Oh come on, just as I was getting ready to blow up and type like a mad woman , the post disapears?! I feel so left out! Oh well! Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I had my 5 week weigh in and I am down a total of 54 pounds now. I love this surgery.......I love Dr. Aguirre.....I love all of you! MEXICO ROCKS! (sorry, couldn't resist!) Tera
GerrAnn
on 5/26/05 12:20 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Tera Ah you couldn't feel the heat all the way to your house!! It is good that this bad vibe has left us.. You are doing wonderful with your weight loss.. Way to go.. Keep up the good work. GerrAnn
GW
on 5/26/05 12:46 pm - Weatherford, TX
T - Terrific! E - Exciting R - Radiant A - Awesome You are doing so great girl! Keep it up! Genie
GW
on 5/26/05 12:46 pm - Weatherford, TX
T - Terrific! E - Exciting R - Radiant A - Awesome You are doing so great girl! Keep it up! Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/26/05 2:10 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
I knew I should have kept the copy of the entire thread when I had it. Unfortunately, I only kept the initial post and my first response and posted it on my profile....... Oh well!!! Good riddance anyway!! Cheers! Lorraine
gobelkys
on 5/27/05 1:34 am - MIAMI, FL
Tara you are doing great wow- keep up the good work and enjoy your sucess. Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views