DEAR FRIENDS

gogeko
on 5/26/05 10:36 am - Palmer, AK
DEAR FRIENDS, TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY AT WOR****IL I RETURN FROM SURGERY. ITS SO NICE. I CANT BELIEVE I STARTED DOWN THIS TRACK TOWARD WLS OVER 5 YEARS AGO. MANY TIMES I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. TOO MANY OBSTICLES WOULD COME UP. BUT I DIDNT GIVE UP. AND NOW IN 4 DAYS I WILL BE ARRIVING IN ENSENADA AND IN 5 DAYS HAVING SURGERY. I AM SO THANKFUL TO EVERYONE I HAVE MET ON SOUTH OF THE BORDER. MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL TO ME. AND ENCOURAGING. I AM THANKFUL TO BE A SELF PAYER. I HAD TO LEARN MORE THAN I DID WHEN INSURENCE WAS GOING TO COVER IT 2 YEARS AGO. ( READ PROFILE FOR FUTHER DETAILS ). WORKING SO HARD AND LONG FOR WLS HAS MADE THE END OF THIS JOURNEY SO MUCH MORE SWEETER. SOON THIS CHAPTER OF MY LIFE WILL BE OVER AND A NEW ONE WILL BEGIN. I WILL STAY CLOSE TO THIS FORUM BECAUSE I FEEL I HAVE A FAMILY HERE. I WILL STILL NEED HELP FROM TIME TO TIME. AND I CAN GIVE HELP TO OTHERS FROM TIME TO TIME. THIS IS GREAT. I WILL SEE YOU ON THE LOSING SIDE SOON. WITH MUCH LOVE AND APPRECIATION. CINDY
cathy.fowler
on 5/26/05 10:44 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Cindy, this is the best trip you wil ever take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck! Cathy Fowler
GerrAnn
on 5/26/05 10:50 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Dear Cindy I am so happy to see that your time is finally here.. You have made a wonderful choice in going to Dr. A. You wont be disappointed with your decision. You will be in my thoughts as you start your new journey and this family will be there for you when you get out. Please make sure that you have someone keep us updated as to how you are doing... Have a wonderful trip down there and hope to hear from you soon. GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 5/26/05 11:16 am - UT
Hey Cindy!!! This is the best trip you'll ever take. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep in touch as you can and soon we will be seeing you on the loosing side. (((hugs))) Tami~
SandiBeach
on 5/26/05 11:22 am - Northwest USA
Cindy, Bet you thought your time would never come!!!! It will be so nice to have this all over with and have you on the losing side. I wish you a safe, great surgery. Hurry home! God bless...
DONNA RELLA
on 5/27/05 1:40 am - Uvalde, TX
I know exactly how you feel about this family we have become. I am so excited for you and cant wait to hear from you again. I will be praying for you.
GW
on 5/27/05 2:27 am - Weatherford, TX
Cindy, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on your progress! When you are in pain, just remember, THIS TOO SHALL PASS! Soon, you will be noticing big changes in your attitude, life, wardrobe, and everything! This is such a thrilling and exciting time! Good luck to you! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 5/27/05 4:46 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Cindy! This is a great journey! I'm so glad your surgery date is almost here. Say hi to Dr. Aguirre, Rosella, and the surgery team for us. They are great. Have a safe trip - we will have you in our thoughts and prayers. Cheri
Joan R.
on 5/27/05 10:00 am - Millington, TN
I'm so proud for you....Goodluck. Joan
gogeko
on 5/28/05 11:58 am - Palmer, AK
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP YOU POSTED AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF SURGERY. FOR NOW I NEED TO FINISHING PACKING AND PULL LAST MINUTE THINGS TOGETHER. AND GET SOME REST . LOVES AND HUGGS TO YOU ALL. THANKS CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views