Where can I go to get calories from food?

gobelkys
on 5/26/05 12:12 am - MIAMI, FL
I'm trying to keep track of the calories I eat. I need a site where I can go to get a list of fruits and other foods to get the calories. Please help! Belkys
gypj
on 5/26/05 12:25 am - Burtonsville, MD
I use fitday www.fitday.com to keep up with my calories. Also www.caloriesperhour.com is a good one.
gobelkys
on 5/26/05 3:49 am - MIAMI, FL
Thank you Mm Johnson, I checked fitday and its great. Thanks Belkys
TracyW
on 5/26/05 7:14 am - Spring, TX
When I was doing this I also used Fit Day and it works great... Tracy 375/262/200
gobelkys
on 5/26/05 7:18 am - MIAMI, FL
I had no idea, but I strarted using it today and its great. Real easy to work. Thanks, Belkys 226/183/102
GW
on 5/26/05 9:30 am - Weatherford, TX
Belkys, Let's see. The name of this post is "Where can I go to get calories from foods?" That's a no-brainer! How about McDonalds????? (Had Micky D's on my mind because of that tv special coming up about it!) You know I'm teasing you girlfriend! Just couldn't resist! Genie
Lena Kay
on 5/26/05 11:16 pm - WA
What TV special? I'd like to watch it. What day and time?
GW
on 5/27/05 1:55 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Lena! Unfortunately, I got in on the end of the radio spot about it, so I don't know the time and date. I will try and find it when I get home though. I am sure you heard about that guy that ate nothing but McDonalds for a month and gained a lot of weight. This is the tv special about it. What caught my attention was that even though McDonalds say they list the fat, calories, etc......they had them studied at another lab, and all of their totals were to low! I will try and find it. I want to tivo it myself! Genie
gobelkys
on 5/27/05 1:26 am - MIAMI, FL
Your great, I need the challenge! Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?