my upcoming surgery...

DONNA RELLA
on 5/25/05 3:14 pm - Uvalde, TX
i am still waiting on ins. and it doesnt look too good, so ensenada ...I am ready. I spoke to the bank loan officer today and we are going to do the application tomorrow(thurs) and get the ball rolling, just to be on the safe side. she sounded very optimistic about my other house being used as collatoral. PLEASE, PLEASE pray for me to be approved. I cannot take no for an answer.. i dont want to have to ROB the bank....Just kidding... anyway, i am toooo excited and will let you all know the outcome....
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/25/05 5:06 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
My fingers are crossed!!
gogeko
on 5/25/05 10:04 pm - Palmer, AK
WHOOOO HOOOOOOO, I DEFINATLEY WILL BE THINKING OF YOU. KEEEP US POSTED. CINDY
GW
on 5/26/05 12:52 am - Weatherford, TX
My eyes, fingers, toes, and yes, even LEGS are crossed for you Della! But better than that, our prayers are with you! Keep your faith and stay focused! Let us know as soon as you know, okay? Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/26/05 2:42 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Well, I sure can't cross my legs for you like Genie can, but hopefully we'll both be doing that real soon!!! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 5/26/05 3:02 am - Weatherford, TX
Lorraine, I never said it was pretty when they were crossed! And I have to really use muscles to keep them there! But it is more than I could do a couple of months ago! But soon, maybe, I will cross them and look relaxed while doing it! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 5/26/05 9:00 am - Uvalde, TX
yall are soooo funny. I don't remember how it feels to cross my legs!!!! i went to the bank and have to come up with lots of paperwork, so i will post more as i found out... hugs to you all and thanks for the prayers.
cathy.fowler
on 5/26/05 10:47 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Donna------you know, if you have to rob the back ----go for it!!!!!!! and, get a little extra for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good Luck!!!!! Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views