Next Week......

SandiBeach
on 5/26/05 4:37 am - Northwest USA
Hi Lorraine, I had the exacte same proceedure done about 3 months before WLS. Everything went fine, I felt so much better after just a couple days. Anesthesia was good, just a little sick feeling right when I woke up. It was all good. I wish for you the very best... PS- after WLS I ended up bleeding all the time, my OBGYN did a Novasure proceedure that worked great.
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/26/05 5:07 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm hoping that the WLS helps my menstruation, because my husband and I are thinking of having one more biological child after we've adopted a couple. But if it doesn't do anything, my husband and I are prepared for a hysterectomy. My mom's mom died of ovarian cancer, and my mom had a partial hysterectomy because she had displasia (a precurser to cancer, uteran or ovarian I'm not sure) so I'm not against a hysterectomy! Anyway! I hope everything turns out ok! Thanks for all the best wishes!!! Cheers! Lorraine
gobelkys
on 5/26/05 7:24 am - MIAMI, FL
Lorraine, your young and healthy, even if you are overwight so am I and I have had 2 c-section and I had the wls recently with no complication. Dont worry, when surgery needs to be done for what ever reason-its a must to have the general anethesia. You will do great now and then with the wls. Best on your future surgeries, Belkys 226/1083/102
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/27/05 3:20 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank God I've found this board and everyone on it. It's one of the best things that's happened to me in a long time. Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views