Believe or don't believe....

Dinka Doo
on 5/25/05 1:34 am - Medford, OR
I'm just happy that I didn't listen to people who claimed I was going to Mexico to get butchered and instead listened to God, because God is the one who led me there and God was the one who paved the way with gold. When I doubted Him, He smacked me upside the head to show me who was in control. I just think it's pretty presumptious to think that the only qualified doctors on this earth are from the US..... Dina
gobelkys
on 5/25/05 2:54 am - MIAMI, FL
That's the same thing I said, hope the surgery goes well, even here in the US. Belkys
GW
on 5/25/05 5:25 am - Weatherford, TX
AMEN! Couldn't have said it better! For those of us who God led to Mexico, I wouldn't have wanted it in the states! I want to be where He wants me. After all, that is the safest and best place to be - In His will. And, believe it or not, people who have this surgery in the states can also experience complications! People have complications all the time from all sorts of things, including childbirth, but I don't see anyone advocating we give that up! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 5/25/05 1:37 pm - Big Spring, TX
I agree with you 100%. I know now why God shut the door on me having surgery in the United States. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt why he opened the door and sent me to Mexico. I don't regret it for a moment. My husband has even told me on several occasions that he's glad we went to Dr. Aguirre instead of the surgeon I had originally wanted to go to in Lubbock. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views