Price of Plastic Surgery in Mexico

Jasna2
on 5/24/05 10:24 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Does anyone know prices of plasit surgery in Mexico? I looked at the websites but I didn't find prices. Thanks Anne
GW
on 5/24/05 11:31 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Anne! Following is the link to a profile of a member of OH who had her plastic surgery done there. She lists the prices of the states, vs. Mexico by Dr. Gouin. If you have more than 1 surgery done there, he will give you the second one 50% off if done the same time. When you read it, you will notice that you have to say you heard about it through OH and make the appointment with Rosella, Dr. Aguirres daughter. Dr. Gouin has a website also, and I will post that in a seperate reply. I have to copy and paste it! Anyway, since we are not supposed to put links here, remember to put the www in front! Here it is: obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=P1081853476 Dr. Gouin's web site is my next post! Genie
GW
on 5/24/05 11:33 pm - Weatherford, TX
Okay, here it is! Sorry about that. I couldn't do it on the above paste because I had already copied the profile's page, just hadn't pasted it yet. I can only do one at a time! dr-gouin.com/index-2.html Hope this helps! Genie
Jasna2
on 5/26/05 12:05 am - Eau Claire, WI
Thank you for the reply post. I will go to the websites. Anne
Joan R.
on 5/26/05 6:11 am - Millington, TN
Anne, I will be going to the Molding clinic next week. Here is their website. http://www.moldingclinic.com.mx/ Hope this helps Joan
GerrAnn
on 5/26/05 9:32 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Joan Would you update us and let us know what your experience was like when you return.. I'm only 4 months out but it might be something I would like to start checking refrences on now. Thanks GerrAnn
Jasna2
on 5/29/05 1:00 am - Eau Claire, WI
I looked at the web site and couldn't find prices. Do you know where to find them? Thanks Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views