Questions about Dr. Huacuz

yarn
on 5/23/05 10:08 am - Taylor, AZ
I am researching Dr. Huacuz in Tijuana. Does anyone have any information about him as a surgeon and also his clinic (Huacuz Clinic). His price is almost too good to be true... and to some I have talked to that is a red flag. That he may take short cuts. I called the man from Inamed and he told me that Dr. Huacuz had been trained by Dr. Lopez but that was all he knew. I really want to have this surgery but at the same time I don't want to pay more than I need to. So... any information, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated. Thanx, ~Barb~
Rickey C.
on 5/23/05 12:52 pm - Benton, KS
I don't know about Dr. Huacuz, but I was banded by Dr. Lopez in Oct. 2003 and my band eroded and had to be removed in Dec. 2004. I'm not saying it was anything that the doc did wrong, but another lady went with me and was banded the same day and her band eroded around the same time as mine, and also had to be removed at the same time. I am looking at lap. rny in Monterrey Mexico with a Dr. Zapata. i would love to be rebanded, if i wasn't afraid of the same thing happening again. I know there are tons more out there that have good luck with the band, and I wish you the best. I believe that Dr. Huacuz is with the Molding Clinic. I posted a question about them too, because their price is great for the lap rny too, but I was told to research and look back at old posts to find out about the Molding Clinic, I never really did too much because i believe I am set on this other doc. Good luck. If you would like to you can email me at [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views