embolisims kinks ARDS ?

vickig
on 5/22/05 1:52 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
i have read all the forums on this site now my date is the 23rd of june with dr. aquirre.i am scared to death. i am do this sx for my kids i don't want this to back fire. i've come to terms with all my emotional baggage for over eating. i can let go of my security blankett. i am terified of a blod clot they seam to come ot of nowere. ARDS is also sneaky.and following all the rules in the world can't thwart a kink in the intestine.I know i sound like a real party pooper.If you think this is bad you should see my emails to poor little rosella.i've asked all sorts of morbid related questions.I'm gettig scares s--tless.My husband is ready to ban me from this site.he caught a glimpse of the memorial,complications,and regretts forums.i think every post op should read the regretts. i really gives insight like no other media,into the mind set of why some of are are obese to begin with.the mental part.that being typed my hand in numb,so i will stop now.encouragement from anyone is needed and appreciated good luck to all and good nite.p.s. I feel better all ready that all being said.
Red H.
on 5/22/05 2:55 pm - Lebanon, OR
Vicki, I hear you and understand your concerns, BUT, we can't go thru life feeling our glass is half empty. If its our time for something to happen, it could happen at home. Don't get me wrong here. Im not a big fan of out of the country surgeries, but I did it to. Maybe you should continue to research, read, ask questions and possibly re-schedule. Its not a good idea to go into this with such fears. Ask yourself, what are the things that could happen if you don't...........and if you do! Then follow your heart. God Bless and I wish you the best. Red Head
DW
on 5/23/05 12:58 am - Galveston, TX
I have never regretted having this surgery, in fact this is the best decision I have ever made. I feel like I have my life back. I would have walked to Mexico if I had too. My biggest concern was that I would loose the cashiers check before I had the chance to give it to Dr Aguirre. Good Luck, If you husband would like to talk to mine, email me, My hubby loves to tell his side of the journey. Good Luck Dot
tfrodrig
on 5/23/05 5:20 am - Riverside, CA
HEY, VICKI!!!! Your date is 6/23 with DR.A!!! I will be there when you are getting your surgery, I am getting mine on 6/21 I will be leaving Ensanada 6/29. Did you decide if you are going alone or not? I will be in Apt #1, I am so excited you will be there around the same time... I am going to mother you for a second "if this is something that you really want to do (and it is because you made your date) please stop looking in to the negative and bad now because it will only scare you...you have made your decision now concentrate on a healthy future" at this point I block out all of the negatives to prepare myself mentally since it is so close!!!! Try to think positive....everything will go good in surgery!!! Putting positive energy around Vicki Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views