Strawberry Suger Free Syrup?

TracyW
on 5/19/05 5:50 am - Spring, TX
Does anyone know if there are any SF Syrups out there? I drank this weekend for my first time and I had some Crystal Light and Rum, I would like to try to make a Strawberry Daqui and thought I'd see if there are any SF Syrups. Tracy
TracyW
on 5/19/05 6:19 am - Spring, TX
OK I guess I can not spell... Daiquiri
GW
on 5/19/05 7:12 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Tracy! I saw this several days ago on the Texas Board, so I hunted it up for you. It was posted by Michelle Tononi from Euless Texas. If you like mixers....I found a great website that has Sugar Free and Low Carb mixers. The Margarita mix is sugar free and with tequila only 100 calories and 4 carbs. I placed an order and will be getting them on Monday. They are very reasonable too. Baja Bobs is the only person that i have found that carries sugar free and low carb mixers. Some of my WLS friends love the margarita mix. You can also find Baja Bobs mixers in grocery stores too. I must say i have missed the margaritas since WLS and couldnt handle all that sugar. http:// .bajabob.com/ don't forget the www in front Tracy, I haven't been to the web site yet, but I plan to as soon as I have lost alot more! You are doing fantastic! Genie
chunkable
on 5/19/05 10:36 am - federal way, wa
hi Tracy we have a store up here that carries all the sugar free flavors. I have white chocolate, raspberry, irish creme, chocolate, vanilla, coconut, rootbeer, caramel, strawberry and amaretto, they are great. I can get the big bottles up here for 3.95 I think a piece. which is a great buy. I might be able to get some for you if you can't find them there let me know and Ill go to the store for ya.. Hugs... im jelous of your loss buddy.. Cindy
Joan R.
on 5/19/05 1:23 pm - Millington, TN
Tracy, Try Walmart. I buy the Strawberry sugar free syrup for snow cones. My grandkids love it I'm sure they have sugarfree mixes in the drnkmix part. Joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views