New Pictures are Up

TracyW
on 5/19/05 2:08 am - Spring, TX
Lorraine helped me get these built... Thanks Lorraine... I still have a few that are missing or being worked on.... But most of the weeks are there.... Tracy 375/268/200
TracyW
on 5/19/05 2:09 am - Spring, TX
Forgot to tell you they are in my Profile...
KrisInAL
on 5/19/05 2:29 am - Bessemer, AL
You look so great! Thank you for sharing your pictures....you are quite a success story. I am jealous! Keep up the good work!
gogeko
on 5/19/05 2:44 am - Palmer, AK
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LOWER JAW JUST HIT THE FLOOR. YOUR SUCCESS IS AMAZING. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US. SO, WHEN WILL WE SEE YOU ON THE MAURY POVICH SHOW? ( KIDDING, BUT THEY MAY LIKE YOUR STORY TOO.) KEEP IT UP. CINDY
GerrAnn
on 5/19/05 5:25 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy You look wonderful.. Next time we give each other a hug it will be weird.. Nothing to hugg!!!!!!! Lorraine did a GREAT job of putting your pictures up for you.. We better keep her around and not let her leave us.. Just cant wait to see you at the reunion... Oh what fun it will be!! Take care my friend. GerrAnn P.S I'm so glad that men loose there hair also...I'd hate to think that you loose weight faster then us and keep your hair too ...lol wouldnt be fair.
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/19/05 4:48 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm not leaving anytime soon!! I'm addicted to this place!!!
martyp
on 5/21/05 11:39 pm - springfield, VA
wow. it's funny. i can't see a huge change in myself but i can sure see it in you. when you get some free time i would love to hear about your diet and excercise in a little more detail.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views