ACK Hair Loss

GerrAnn
on 5/21/05 12:54 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Cindy Well I hope that all of our new pre-ops and post-ops have run to the store by now to check on some products to keep there hair as long as possible.. I am going to get some bioltin today. I have been taking 40 grams of protein everyday in my unjury drinks and then whatever I can get in my food.. I try to remember the rule of eating the protein foods first... I'd be interested in hearing from pre-ops who start on some type of product about 3 months after surgery to see if it helps or not.. We all may or may not be predestined to have it fall out. Keep us posted!! Huggs to all GerrAnn
SandiBeach
on 5/22/05 11:00 am - Northwest USA
Hi! I can't tell you when the hairloss started, but I know around the 1 year mark it had completely stopped. It took another full year for my hair to feel thick and full again. It fell out in clumps and I was scard it would never come back, but it did! I tried all the shampoos ,vitiamins, and ate foods that were good for hair growth, nothing worked... Just hang in there, it will fall out, but it will get better.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views