ITS ALMOST TIME/ NERVOUS ENERGY

gogeko
on 5/18/05 3:58 pm - Palmer, AK
WELL............. ITS ALMOST TIME. I'M STARTING TO GET THAT NERVOUS ENERGY THING HAPPENING. THAT FEELING OF ...AM I FORGETING SOMETHING, ..... WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING TO PREPARE FOR THIS,........AM I DRINKING ENOUGH WATER,........ AM I STILL EATING TO MUCH STRETCHING MY TUMMY BEFORE SURGERY. AND NOW I HAVE QUESTIONS......... DOES DR. AGUIRRE HAVE YOU DRINK MAGNISIUM CITRATE STUFF TO CLEANS YOUR INARDS. OR ANYTHING ELSE? WHAT SHOULD I NOT BE EATING BEFORE SURGERY THESE NEXT FEW DAYS? WHAT DID YOU DO TO PREPARE FOR SURGERY? THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO GONE THRU THIS ALREADY. THANKS CINDY
TracyW
on 5/18/05 11:17 pm - Spring, TX
Yes we all had that Nervous/Excited thing happening I think... But try to relax and enjoy this experience... Answers to your Questions... 1) No he will just ask you to have a light dinner, and I did not have my first bowl movement till I was out of the Hospital for a couple of days. 2) I just ate normal; I went to all my favorite places and had Closure with them. 3) For me the best advice I can give to people is to start working out for several months BEFORE going in for surgery, it not only gets your lungs ready (for the breathing machine that they make you use before and after surgery to get all the anesthesia out of your lungs) but I also think it kick starts your body on the weight loss and it get blood flowing into all your skin and mussels. Good Luck and try to enjoy this time and not be nervous... Tracy 375/268/200
GerrAnn
on 5/19/05 1:19 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Cindy We all get the same feelings as time gets closer.. You will do great. I know that you have prepared yourself for this and have read up on all the profiles.. You will find yourself going WOW this is just like I read it would be.. I had to pull myself away from the board the last week or so to get myself together. I couldn't stay off here, day or night. I was driving myself crazy. Luckly for us we don't have to take anything yucky before surgery, like Tracy said.. And it is normal to have a last supper before you leave but a light meal the night before surgery.. One of the best pieces of advice that I read was to take some protein suppliments with you to keep up your energy levels. I started with protein the day Dr. A said we could start having liquids. Take some deep breaths.. We are all here for you.. GerrAnn
gogeko
on 5/19/05 2:24 am - Palmer, AK
THANK YOU GERRIANN AND TRACY. I LOVE YOUR POSTS. THEY ARE ALWAYS HELPFUL AND REFRESHING. I WILL FALLOW YOUR ADVICE. AND I AM SURE TOO, THAT I WILL DO FINE. THANKS AGAIN GUYS. LOVES TO YOU. CINDY
GW
on 5/19/05 7:16 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Cindy! Well, since Tracy and GerrAnn answered all your questions, I won't bore you with a repeat. I just wanted to say you will do fine and you will be a loser in no time flat! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 5/19/05 1:42 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Cindy! I won't repeat the good advice you have already received. I will just say relax as best you can. This is an exciting time as the realization of your dream gets closer. You will be so happy you made this decision. Just hang in there, the 31st will be here before you know it. Cheri
gogeko
on 5/19/05 2:57 pm - Palmer, AK
I WANT TO THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU. AND GIVE YOU ALL A BIG FAT HUG. I APPRECIATE ALL THE ADVICE I'VE GOTTEN. AND THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF SUPORT. I DO FEEL PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW AND AM RELAXING MUCH BETTER SINCE POSTING EARLIER. YOU GAVE ME THE CONFIDENCE I NEEDED. THANKS SO MUCH. CINDY
gobelkys
on 5/20/05 2:16 am - MIAMI, FL
Cindy, I know how you feel, but we are here with you in your journey. You will do great and we will be here praying for your fast recovery Belkys 226/184/110
tfrodrig
on 5/20/05 9:59 am - Riverside, CA
CONGRADULATIONS, CINDY!!!!! No Worries, you will do GREAT!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views