Info. about Molding Clinic wanted

Rickey C.
on 5/17/05 10:48 am - Benton, KS
I would like to hear some stories about people's experience with the Molding Clinic in Tijuana Mexico. you can email me at [email protected] thanks.
Lena Kay
on 5/17/05 10:37 pm - WA
I had lapband surgery there last December with Dr. Huacuz. Everything went smoothly from start to finish, and there were no hidden costs. I was so pleased with my experience that I plan to go back there for plastics in the future.
clegate
on 5/18/05 8:08 am - Shelton, WA
Hi Ricky, I am looking at the Molding Clinic myself. I have had email contact with several people and EVERYONE of them has been positive. Everyone commented on how clean the facility was and how professional the staff was. I'm sold. I posted a question about Molding on these boards and had some people mention that I should look at older postings and implied that there were some negative comments but I looked and couldn't find anything negative about them. Once I get the $$ together, I'm on my way to Tijuana. Maybe I'll see you there. Carol
swilliams
on 5/18/05 12:56 pm - somewhere, IL
I am a living testimony that the Molding Clinic is great!! I posted also with questions about the clinic and I received ALL sorts of reponses (good and bad)!! The GOOD ones I confirmed, the BAD ones I tried and could not!! The Molding Clinic is great!! I am down 30 lbs in not quite two months yet!! S Williams
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views