I wanna be a LOSER

DONNA RELLA
on 5/16/05 12:04 am - Uvalde, TX
I want my surgery TODAY... i don't wannt to wait until Aug. I want to join Genie and Molly and Belkys and Tami and all of the rest of you wonderful people on the losing side. I cannot wait... i feel like life is just ticking away, while i wait. Do the last couple of months go by quickly?
Molly Mae
on 5/16/05 12:12 am - WA
HA!!! I just posted to you asking how it is going on my other thread about my profile. Hey, let me tell you. Once that surgery date was set it went really fast. I liken it to trying to get pregnant versus the first few months of pregnancy versus the last month or so! It goes so fast toward the end. Before you know it you'll be pulling an all nighter, going to Wal-Mart at the last moment to buy some things you almost forgot, staying up all night washing your favorite jammies with extra Downey so they will feel more like home on your trip, getting all of your postop food lined up at home, ect, ect, ect!!! So, take heart my friend! The moments may pass slowly but the days and weeks will fly by in the long run of things. Molly
DONNA RELLA
on 5/16/05 12:21 am - Uvalde, TX
It sounds soooooooooooooooo wonderful.... you gave me the chills... i can picture it in my head...i will be nervous, yet excited and probably scared! EVERYONE is telling me that i am crazy.. that if i really tried, i could lose some weight. I say to them that I don't want to lose weight and still be OBESE... i want to live and be FIT... and healthy.... and if sexy comes with it, then YEA!!!!
gobelkys
on 5/16/05 3:41 am - MIAMI, FL
I set my surgery on 5/2004 to have it done in 3/8/05 thats long. I had to save the $ and wait for my taxes $ to get this surgery done. Your day will be here in no time and you be part of our losing team. I know how long this is for you, but soon you will say my oh my I need to get things ready to go. The time will be here and you will do great. Belkys 226/183/102
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/16/05 5:21 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm with you Donna!! Things are inching along, when usually I'm wondering where the day, week, month has gone! I still don't know how to root for you. Insurance or Mexico? Either way, something will happen soon enough. If we're not surgery buddies in Mexico, that doesn't mean we can't be surgery buddies from afar! Cheers! Lorraine
DONNA RELLA
on 5/16/05 7:13 am - Uvalde, TX
you are absolutely right. Either way, we are traveling the same road and will be buddies. i am so excited. i talk about it all the time and people around act like it is NOT going to happen... they obviously don't know me. It will happen...sooner than they think
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/16/05 7:19 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Yeah! Wahoo!! Go Donna! Go Donna! Go Donna!
GW
on 5/16/05 1:22 pm - Weatherford, TX
Donna, You will be posting us from Mexico in no time flat! I remember my parents saying that time flew by and I thought they were nuts! Well, I finally realize, they were so right! It seems that once June gets here, I only have to turn around twice, and it is Christmas time again! Where does the time go??? But speaking of Christmas, this year you will be so excited to get new clothes and you will feel so much better! This year, I look forward to putting up my own decorations! Concentrate on starting a new habit.....eating slowly. That has been the hardest for me. I still don't do as well as I should! But we are here for you and so excited for you! You are in our prayers. You will do great, girlfriend! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 5/16/05 3:02 pm - Uvalde, TX
If you only knew how much yalls words mean to me... they are absolutely priceless. Thank you so much. May God Bless you over and over and over again. Ok, so i am going to blow up balloons, eat slower, drink more water, and be patient. I have my work cut out for me... i truly love you people.
GW
on 5/17/05 2:42 am - Weatherford, TX
Donna, All of us post-ops do know how much support and encouragement we recieve from this board. I know I speak for everyone when I say that all of those post ops who took the time to post for me, supported and encouraged me in ways that I can never adequately explain. I knew then, that even when I am 10 years out, I want to give back a portion of that which was given to me. We are all in this together and we need each other! As for the love, right back at ya'! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views