Please share your stories of lap rny and who your doctor was

Rickey C.
on 5/14/05 5:32 am - Benton, KS
Hello all, I'm looking for a surgeon in Mexico that does the lap rny. Right now I've heard from Dr. Rumbaut's office and Dr. Zapata. If anyone has been operated on by Dr. Zapata can you please fill me on what your experience was like. I was banded in Tijuana in Oct. 2003 and had to have band removed in Dec. 2004 due to erosion, so I'm not so sure that i want to go that route again. Thank you to all of you who are willing to share your stories. My email address is [email protected]
Molly Mae
on 5/14/05 7:01 am - WA
Hi Rickey! I just wanted to say hi and welcome to the South of the Border Forum! Hopefully you will find the help you need on here. There are lots of helpful folks! My experiences are all on my profile. Best of Luck! Molly 252/191/135
Rickey C.
on 5/14/05 7:52 am - Benton, KS
Thanks for the welcome. Actually my name is Rickey but I go by Chrissy. I read some of your profile Molly Mae and from what I gather you had the open RNY, I'm too afraid to do that one. i hope to find someone to do the lap rny or i may have to be rebanded. Thanks again, i'll keep searching.
Gitana
on 5/14/05 6:34 pm - taylorsville, UT
Heya Ricky. I sent you an email to the address provided. My doctors were great, professional and very affordable. In Tijuana also. Heres wishing you the best of luck! g
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views