Dr. Aceves, Mexicali???

HappyBandster
on 5/14/05 2:06 am - Beautiful, US
I'm considering Lap-Band with Dr. Aceves. I've read many good testimonials about Dr. Aceves. I know there are complications sometimes and I'd like to hear how he dealt with them and if you are happy with his response or the response at the hospital.
Gitana
on 5/14/05 6:38 pm - taylorsville, UT
Hi Sue! Its good to see you doing your homework on all of this! I did mine also, and I dont mean to scare you but I had personally heard of a couple not so happy stories from Dr. Aceves of course I know everybodys got them. But they still gave me the jivvies enough to keep looking. I just know if it was me i would want to know. I got my lap band in 4/2/2005 in Tijuana Mexico and it was great! VERY affordable, infact the cheapest i found and money was an issue for us and also very professional, hospitable and informative. I felt very well taken care of there. If youre interested in more info you can email me with questions k [email protected]. anyway the best of luck to you sis! g
EBruce
on 5/16/05 8:11 am - Vero Beach, FL
Hi Sue, Dr Aceves was my surgen and I could not say enough good things about him. His coordinator Nina is excellent and the hospital and staff were great. I have been back to him twice for fills (they are included with the cost of the surgery). If there is anything in particular you would like to know, please feel free to email me. Elizabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views