Need help with your profile?

Lorraine Wentz
on 5/12/05 6:03 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Let me know if you want help with your profile. If you want me to do up photo collages, or anything like that I can help! You can take a look at my profile, it's simple, but I can do lots of little goodies and get your page set up how you like it! OH only lets you post two pictures, but if you know html and have an external server as I do, you can have many more! Give me something to fill my spare time! Cheers! Lorraine
Dinka Doo
on 5/12/05 7:40 pm - Medford, OR
Lorraine! If you have extra free time, join the HTML team! They have hundreds of profiles waiting to be done and they would love to have you! Email [email protected] and tell them I sent you! That way you can upload as many pics as you want there as well and do custom pages for people if you like....plus not have to use your own server! Dina
Molly Mae
on 5/13/05 12:23 am - WA
You are such a sweetie for helping others Lorrain! I finally posted some more pictures yesterday using picturetrail but everthme I would figure it out it would delete a huge chunk of my profile. I also can't figure out how to make the pics smaller. There is a picture of food on my profile that is way too overyly huge, lol! Anyhoo, I need help with my pics I can tell you that! I would like to get all my after shots side-by-side toward the top of my profile but adding all those URL or TAG dealies freaks me out! wanna be a techie, Molly
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/13/05 4:04 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I don't want to dispose of too much spare time, so I'd rather just help people around here. Molly,
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/13/05 4:05 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Oops! I was going to tell you Molly, what to do so I can help you, but I'm going to send you an e-mail instead. Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views