Got my date too!!!

Lorraine Wentz
on 5/12/05 5:50 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
I had August 9th scheduled, but I changed it to August 5th. I have our plane tickets, the apartments is booked, and I'm freakin'. Right after I got everything booked, there was a calm within me, but now it's gone, and my mind is going crazy again. I feel like singing!! My husband, son and I are leaving the 3rd, which is my husband's and my wedding anniversary, and my husband's birthday, so I'm going to take my two favorite guys whale watching to celebrate. Has any body done that? What was it like? I've never gone whale watching before. Cheers! Lorraine
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/12/05 5:52 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Wow! I can't spell!!!
DW
on 5/12/05 8:49 pm - Galveston, TX
When we went to Ensenada during the drive from the airport, we saw a whale it was so cool.....Good Luck in starting your new life. Dot
Molly Mae
on 5/13/05 1:13 am - WA
YAY Lorraine! That is so cool. I saw a whale on my way to Ensenada too. Bambi pointed it out for me. I know you will do great and it sounds like you will definately be taking advantage of the occasion to have some family time too! Hugs!!! Molly
vickig
on 5/13/05 1:20 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
cograts to you!i hope all goes well. i know telling you to relax now,is like telling your kids to calm down on christmas eve. godd luck hope all goes well.be sure to tell us all about it.
tfrodrig
on 5/14/05 2:57 am - Riverside, CA
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DATE!!!!! I sure hope you will go out on a boat, Whale watching is so much fun...the whales like the attention from the boats and like to show off, hopfully you will come across a friendly one that will interact with you guys. Another fun thing about going out on the boat is to watch the dolphins swim with your boat....if you do go on a boat, get in the very front and peak over and you will see them race with the boat.... you will love it!!! All the best to you!!!! Doing the happy dance for you!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views