GRANT MONEY for Medical purposes ????????

Red H.
on 5/12/05 3:27 pm - Lebanon, OR
Has anyone checked to see if there is any Federal Match Dollars available for surgeries? I know there are match dollars for Homes, Education. Medical issues have been at the forfront of our government so maybe there is something out there. For instance, if you are buying a home and you put $1400 in a special home buying bank account, the government will match it with $4,000. You must jump thru a couple hoops, but its there. I haven't had a chance to hunt for medical money but there are so many great people out there with information or time to find the information, please if anyone knows of something, maybe it can help those in need of surgery who lack funds. I've found $16,000 for home buyers. There must be something somewhere. Red Head
Melissa M.
on 5/13/05 8:07 am - Weatherford, TX
I asked this on the Texas site several months ago and have not received a response. There are so many sites to buy grant info from on the web, but I'm leery about spending the money when it seems like you should be able to get the information directly from the granting entity. I will be watching this to see if anyone has tried to find grants. Good Luck in your pursuit. Melissa Massey
Dinka Doo
on 5/14/05 12:27 am - Medford, OR
I'm not sure about medical, but I am interested in the real estate!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views