My Pictures are finally up!

Molly Mae
on 5/12/05 5:30 am - WA
Boy, after deleting huge pieces of my profile my pictures are finally up! You guys are the greatest. Thanks for letting me be be...drama and all!!! Molly 252/192/135
lakerskobeb
on 5/12/05 5:41 am - Canton, OH
Oh Molly you are so pretty. The funny thing about you though is that you never were really big. I know you hate when people say that, but your face has always been very small. You didn't look like you weighted any where near 250ish. I would have guessed you were 190 looking at your first set of photos. And now I would guesse 160ish. You really do carry your weight well. You have always been very pretty. You look great now, and your pictures look like you feel so much better. You just look more confident. (By the way, nice shirt. I love the back of it, hot mama!!!) Ronda
Molly Mae
on 5/12/05 5:48 am - WA
Thanks so much Ronda. You are such a sweetheart! Ya know, someday when I am a total hottie I am gonna post pictures of what I *really* looked like before. I DO have a couple and I have to tell ya, I look very bloated at my worst pics and very depressed looking. My WA state Driver's lisence is the worst one I have. I'll scan it in sometime. It was very disfiguring and when I smiled my eyes almost disappeared with all the chubbiness. Now you can see them when I smile! And I am smiling a lot. Thanks so much! Hugs, Molly
gobelkys
on 5/12/05 5:59 am - MIAMI, FL
Molly you and your family look great. You are very pretty indeed. Your kids are gorgious, I dont know if I'm spelling this right. Good job, Belkys 226/186/102
Molly Mae
on 5/12/05 6:34 am - WA
Thanks Belkys! So great to have you back among us! Welcome! Molly 252/192/135
GerrAnn
on 5/12/05 7:03 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Molly My favorite picture of you and the baby is gone!!! Take the food picture off and give us that precious baby and mommy one back.. You look great. Keep up the good work.. GerrAnn 245/199
Molly Mae
on 5/12/05 9:29 am - WA
Ha! You mean the belly picture? I didn't want to take it down either! Oh my gosh. I am having the dardest time with my profile. Everytime I get a picture on there it deletes part of my profile. What do I do to not do this? Molly ps, wow! You are in the 100's! whoo-hoo!
DW
on 5/12/05 10:07 am - Galveston, TX
WOW! Molly you really look great, keep up the good work. Dot
Molly Mae
on 5/12/05 12:13 pm - WA
Thanks Dot! I still have about 60 more pounds to go but honestly, I feel like a million bucks already. Hugs, Molly 252/192/135
gogeko
on 5/12/05 10:40 am - Palmer, AK
YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU ARRRRRRRE SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUUUUUUULLL TOOOO MMMMEEEEE, CAAAANT YOOOOOOOOU SEEEEEEEEEE............... OK, I KNOW, DONT QUIT MY DAY JOB. LOL NO, REALLY YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL. AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS. AND BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views