I'm back for good.....

gobelkys
on 5/12/05 1:51 am - MIAMI, FL
Sorry, It took me this long to get my home computer working - I was having all types of problems, but now its all fixed and ready to have communication. Please update me on all the latest news. When and where is this reunion taking place? I go back to work on 5/16/05 Monday. So far I have had a total lost of 41 lbs as of today. Genie where are you? I miss you alot. How are you and how are the rest of you. please let me know. Belkys
DONNA RELLA
on 5/12/05 2:17 am - Uvalde, TX
Hi Belkys, It is so nice to see you back on the board. I have thought of you often. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work.
gobelkys
on 5/12/05 5:45 am - MIAMI, FL
Thank you Tracy, you are doing great. Its amazing how fast you have been loosing the weight. Give me your secret. Belkys
GW
on 5/12/05 6:56 am - Weatherford, TX
BELKYS!!!!!! Wow! I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the earth! I have missed you so much! So glad to finally see your smiling face! You are doing great in your weight loss! 41 pounds is great! I am at 36 and feeling terrific! I am at work so I gotta run. I will email you later! Genie
gobelkys
on 5/12/05 9:04 am - MIAMI, FL
I was lost for a while, but not for good. Tell me are you goin to the reunion? what are the days you will stay there? Please tell me all your plans, I want to go, but I dont know if I will have the funds. Belkys
GW
on 5/12/05 1:14 pm - Weatherford, TX
Yes, I am going to the reunion! I sure hope you will be there! I would love to see you again. Hey, we could take another picture together for a before and after! The 30th of Sept. is my husband's birthday, so we are going to make this a 2 for 1 deal! We will probably go down on Thursday night and come back Sunday. We would love to stay longer, but we both have to be at work on Monday! We will go to Sea World and the River walk. Mostly, we will be at the reunion with a camera! I will be armed! I will shoot and ask question later! I can't wait to meet so many of my friends from this site! I sure hope you can get it together to go! You have about 4.5 months, so start saving! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views