102 LBS lost in just over 3 Months

TracyW
on 5/11/05 5:44 am - Spring, TX
Well I have been so busy today that I am just now getting to post this news... I have been stuck for about a week trying to hit that 100 lb lost and I am happy to report that when I weighed this morning I had jumped from 99 lbs yesterday to 102 today. I would like to think Dr Aguirre, Rosella and all his staff as well as everyone at the Hospital again for giving me the tool to be able to do this. I am buying new clothes and boxing up old ones about every 2 weeks and I love it. Today at lunch I saw someone across the room and they had not seen me in a while, their jaw about hit the floor when they realized it was me!. I can not wait until the Reunion this year it is going to be exciting to see Dr Aguirre and everyone else. Well enough about me... Just had to share... Tracy 375/273/200
DONNA RELLA
on 5/11/05 6:39 am - Uvalde, TX
Yippeeeee for you... YOu have done an amazing job. I bet it feels sooooo wonderful to be you these days... i cant wait..
gogeko
on 5/11/05 6:52 am - Palmer, AK
WOW THAT IS SO AWSOME. I AM JUMPING FOR JOY FOR YOU. HAVE YOU POSTED RECENT PHOTOS YET? WHATS YOUR " SECRET". WHAT ARE YOUR FRAVORITE FOODS, DO YOU HAVE MUCH OF AN APPITITE YET ARE YOU EXERCISING ...... JUST A FEW QUESTIONS FOR SOME ONE WHO WILL BE ON THE LOSING SIDE REAL SOON. CINDY
GW
on 5/11/05 7:42 am - Weatherford, TX
Yippee! That is such exciting news, Tracy! You are doing a superb job! Keep it up! As for the reunion and Dr. Aguirre. Is that the one in San Antonio, or another one? I am going to SA and wanted to know whether I could expect to see him! Thanks! Genie
GerrAnn
on 5/11/05 11:04 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy OMG what are you doing???? Now I'm depressed.. I seem to remember that you had your surgery just before me and I have only lost 45 lbs.. Yeah, Yeah I know the story of your a guy and they loose it faster and all the other excuses. I think you owe it to all of us to post just what you are doing and eating everyday!!!! I am so happy for you!! You look marvelous in your pictures.. Huggs to you.. Tell Mom hi for me.. GerrAnn
Joan R.
on 5/11/05 12:19 pm - Millington, TN
WOW! 102 lbs! Joan
Cheri Moran
on 5/11/05 10:57 pm - Big Spring, TX
Congratulations! Keep up the good habits! Cheri
rhionan
on 5/13/05 2:06 am - Lincoln, NE
Wow!!!! Tracy, you are an inspiration! Congrats to you and keep it up!! Love and hope to you! Tera
bonnied
on 5/13/05 9:02 am - St. Albans, VT
That's sooooooo cool! You must be feeling so good about yourself Tracy! Congratulations on you success! Bonnie
SkinnyOne
on 5/20/05 2:16 am - Converse, TX
Tracy, That is just AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work and work thru the days to come. I am sure they gonna be as bright and cheerful as you are! Deb from Montana
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views