guess it is time to update

DONNA RELLA
on 5/11/05 12:44 am - Uvalde, TX
Hi all of you wonderful people. I have not updated because i don't know much more than i knew a month ago. I filed the paperwork and the house in OFFICIALLY in my name. My dad and my "BEST" friend both must have forgotten my number, since i asked them for a loan. It has been almost 2 months and not a word from either of them. I am so hurt by that. I made it clear that i did not want it to hurt our relationship, but i guess it did. Also, my union pres. has all of my med. records and is fighting to get my ins. to pay for the surgery. Either way, i WILL have this done. It may be in TX or it may be in MEX., but it is happenin'. I still need your prayers, so please don't stop them. I am less than 3 months away from my surgery date, so what should i be doing to prepare? Did I hear something about vitamins? I already did my will, made arrangements for kids... what else?
GW
on 5/11/05 5:11 am - Weatherford, TX
I guess the number one major thing I would say is......................... PRAY, PRAY, PRAY! And when your knees are worn out, PRAY SOME MORE! I will continue to pray for you as well. I know how stressful this waiting game is! You will make it though! Candice had a good suggestion right before our surgeries............blow up balloons. Lung exercises. Now don't cheat, when the balloons get real easy to blow up, get another new one! I gave up my Dr. Pepper so I wouldn't have withdrawals in the middle of everything else. The last thing I needed would be a withdrawal headache on top of major surgery! Especially since we can't take a drink for 3 days! Take care, and keep us posted! Genie
gogeko
on 5/11/05 7:03 am - Palmer, AK
HI DONNA GOOD TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACE AGAIN. IM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DAD AND FRIEND AVADING YOU. PERHAPS THEY ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT THE SITUATION AND TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT THEY ARE WILLING OR CAPABLE OF DOING. EITHER WAY IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DETERMINED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. AND YOU ARE A "MAKE IT HAPPEN" KIND OF GAL. KEEP YOUR CHIN UP. AND SOON YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL. CINDY
Shartee
on 5/11/05 9:26 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Donna, Just wanted you to know that I'll keep you in my prayers everyday. I know things will work out for you and you'll have your surgery. Hugs, ~Sharon~
Red H.
on 5/12/05 3:17 pm - Lebanon, OR
Hi Donna, I see you got the house in your name. You and I were emailing about this. If your insurance falls out, maybe I can give you some other ideas, using your home equity. Let me know . Red Head
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views