sorry

vickig
on 5/9/05 7:19 am - CRAWFORD, GA
sorry that i did offend some of you. my remarks were of the cuff and not entirely appropriate. i am always defending my self one way or another about this sx. this site was the last place i thiught i would have to do that red you are wright it' just that it was the last thing i wanted to hear. i did warant saying by all means thank you again fot your candor.bye bye vicki gabriel.Whis we had icon for eating crow would be terriby appropriate
Candice E.
on 5/9/05 7:51 am - Lebanon, OR
We Welcome anyone into our family, we are all a great support to each other, I was very , very sick with this surgery and needed alot of help. I thank God for everyone *****plyied very fast. I was also very stressed for several weeks before I left, scared half to death. I am very glad I did not go to Mexico by myself, because I needed help. Others have breezed through it easily. Good luck with your decision and remember Cheri and the Red Head are great for all of us. They can answer our questions because they've been there and we like the seniority around here to help all of us new ones. Welcome to the Family, Candice
vickig
on 5/9/05 8:01 am - CRAWFORD, GA
it totally agree just tired nad missfired at red when i ment to fire at hubby.but still uncalled for *****iness(hope thets not considered cussing).this site is by far the best ive come across in 2 yrs of endless searching. it's because of people lkie red head and all of you "yall are the greatest"bye
Red H.
on 5/12/05 3:08 pm - Lebanon, OR
Vicki, I totally understand what you mean by having to defend your decision but stay right on track. This is for you, and your health. You won't regret it. Most likely a lot of us have had to defend our decisions. Im sure most people don't get the green flag from their family and friends. If you have any post op problems, it's "I told you so". That's why those who have had surgery and post here are so very helpful. We are all standing together, going thru the same things. I wish you the very best. Red Head
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views