stomach pains at 5 mos out

sue_f
on 5/7/05 3:37 pm - Portland, OR
Hi everyone, I am 5 months out and have dropped 60 pounds. For the most part these last few months, I have been able to eat just about everything I want, but I have been wanting good, healthy food. The last few days have been different. For about 1-2 hours after I eat, no matter what or how much I eat, my pouch is in severe pain. My bowels have not changed. I just feel sick to my stomach and I feel like I need to throw up, but only get the foamy mucus you all know about already. If I lay down for about an hour, it will go away. I am wondering if I could have a stricture. Does anybody have useful information on my symptoms they would like to share? Thanks!
Cheri Moran
on 5/8/05 1:37 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Sue! Please contact your doctor. This is very similiar to the way my problems started. I hope and pray you do not have a bowel/intestinal obstrction. I would check with bariatric surgeons in your area to see if you can find one that will see you. Please don't wait, you need to have this checked out this week. I'll be praying for you! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views