Poll Results...

Molly Mae
on 5/6/05 12:13 pm - WA
Well, It's official...I have the results of the poll regarding the Ensenada Apartments! Here are the official results: Everyone who stayed at the apartments pretty much loved it and Everyone was pleased with *their* accomdations, period! No matter where it was...the apartments, the Coral, or whatever. Everyone liked it and nobody really has any regrets. So, I guess I learned from all of this is that everyone is so happy with their journey and everyone makes the best of it. That is what I really admire about all of you guys. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. I was not trying to stir up controversity or confusion and please forgive me if it seemed I was apartment bashing. Just trying to be an informed consumer (or future consumer). Also, you might be wondering why I care about this so much anyway as a postop. Well, I haven't told anyone this but I am hoping to take my hubby there for sugery too. Bless his heart...he is dealing with so many struggles with all the things that go along with obesity. He is starting a new career on top of it all and that just leads to more eating and you know how that is. Happy Weekend Everyone!!! Molly
Cheri Moran
on 5/7/05 1:52 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Molly! I wish you and your husband the best as you make the decision as to what is best. I'm sure he can see the benefit since he has a great example right there at home. I for one would definately encourage him if he is interested in WLS. I can not believe the wonderful changes I've seen, personally. Keep us posted and we will keep both of you in our prayers as you make this important decision. Cheri
cathy.fowler
on 5/7/05 10:22 am - Mesquite, TX
Good luck, Molly. Your husband is a lucky fellow to have you! Cathy Fowler
GW
on 5/8/05 1:16 am - Weatherford, TX
Molly, That is wonderful! It will be so much easier on him with you having been through it before! My husband is great, bless his heart, and I am NOT bashing him, but he is constantly asking things like, 'Are you sure you can't drink with a meal" and things like that! He will have a pro in his corner! Good luck and keep us informed! (As for the apartment question...................I think I would have stayed in a tent in the park if it meant having this surgery or not! ) Genie
Molly Mae
on 5/10/05 1:26 am - WA
Thanks ladies...Hugs to each of you. I feel the same way about a tent in the park, Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views