Can I have a show of hands?

TracyW
on 5/6/05 7:45 am - Spring, TX
Hey GerrAnn... Gone out riding any yet? Also how are you doing?
GerrAnn
on 5/6/05 8:55 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy Thanks for the updated pictures of your success. WOW.. I am so happy for you.. You definately are a roll model for anyone who is thinking about this surgery.. You knew that you were given the gift of this surgery and you seem to have done all the right things.. I can't wait to see you and give you a great big HUGG. Oh by the way Larry says hi.. And NO on the dirt bike riding. I'm still trying to heal from the last ride.. The whole I put into the neighbors wall still hasnt been repaired and I have it to stare at on a daily basis. Did a bit of nerve damage to the face and hand but I see improvements everyday.. Hope to get to Mexico this next week to replace the front teeth that got knocked out by the house...lol. Looking forward to seeing you in Texas..We will all have to wear name tags so that we can reconize each other.. Huggs to you GerrAnn
Cheri Moran
on 5/6/05 8:46 am - Big Spring, TX
I am planning on attending the reunion again this year. Cheri
GW
on 5/6/05 12:08 pm - Weatherford, TX
Can't wait to see you, my angel! Genie
Debbie L
on 5/6/05 11:51 am - Western, Pa
My husband and I will be at the reunion. We had a lot of fun at last years. Can't wait to see everyone from last year and all the new people this year.
GW
on 5/8/05 1:18 am - Weatherford, TX
Debbie, My husband is going to be there as well! I look forward to meeting you! Genie
TTCromar
on 5/6/05 12:54 pm - UT
I'll be there.....hehe...can't wait!!!! t~
GW
on 5/8/05 1:18 am - Weatherford, TX
Yeah! Can't wait to meet you! Genie
klnbaker
on 5/8/05 12:05 pm - Gresham, OR
I'm hoping to attend. Hard to say for sure right now though. I've never been to Texas! Kathleen
GW
on 5/9/05 12:12 am - Weatherford, TX
I sure hope you can come! Hey, Candice Elliott and Kay Burnside are from Oregon! Think ya'll could car pool or something? I would love to meet you and Kay and see Candice again! She is one of my surgery buddies! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views