Ensenada Apartment Poll...

Sunny L.
on 5/8/05 9:19 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Great poll, Molly! I did the Posada El Rey Sol until the last night (apartment #1 for that night, which was light and airy but had a terrible natural gas smell in it)and adored it! But my friend Donna explored the whole hotel and maybe some like it some don't because of huge differences in rooms. We stayed in two different ones (pre-surg and post-surg) and one was MUCH prettier than the other (204 is darling!). Also the one-bed rooms don't have balconies out onto the streets and the two beds do. Both had a tiny refrig to keep stuff cold and we used an immersion heater--from any Target store--to boil water for good old mashed potatoes and soup. I personally was s-l-o-w getting my strength back and adored sitting on the balcony over the bustling street and feeling like I was a part of things...also liked being able to walk just a block and shop (CHEAP retin-a at the pharmacies! If you need any meds that you have to pay for yourself, they are dirt cheap there.) We sat out there to play card games and read, and I missed that the night at apartment with no place to sit outside. Also found it great to be able to get a scrambled egg while my friends Donna and Linda, could eat anything they wanted, at delightful outdoor cafes. Thanks so much for doing this! Anyone with questions, please feel free to e-mail me! I love how we all help each other Hugs--Sunny
Molly Mae
on 5/9/05 4:15 am - WA
Thanks Sunny! I really loved the whole outdoor cafe' thing too! It was so much fun. I would order a steaming bowl of ho****er for my cream of chicken soup and mom would have a huge meal for very little money. We just raved about that the whole time. I really liked the Posada el Rey because mom could go out and do so much while I just vegged out in the room. It was Christmas time almost while we were there and so the weather was a delight. Molly
TracyW
on 5/9/05 5:46 am - Spring, TX
Sunny.. That Smell is from the Propain Tank, they put that in the tank to signal when the tank is getting low. I too stayed in Apartment #1 and it happened to us also. Tracy 375/277/200
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views