entertainment in ensanada

vickig
on 5/5/05 11:05 am - CRAWFORD, GA
does anyone know of any tourist spots in ensanada and how close they are to the apts. how close is it to the beach or park. thank you for any info. my daughter is all ready agravating me about what the can do. thank you vicki
Molly Mae
on 5/5/05 12:56 pm - WA
Hi There Vicki! When will you be there? There are lots of fun things to do! Well, fun for me at least. I am kinda wierd though. I am a big time people watcher. There is a lot of that to do there. There is also a great night life! Ok, I know I may sound as if I am prying but...why are you staying in the apartments? I am really curious. So much has been said about them and I am wondering what the draw is. Is it the nurse service or the ease of reserving them or what? Tell me a little more about you and I will give you some great ideas about what you can do there. I took my mom, she is 50 and we had a spectacular time staying at a hotel right downtown called Posada el Rey Sol. It was in the heart of the city and left nothing to be desired in the way of entertainment. The apartment seemed so isolated when I visited my surgery buddy there. Please do not think I am knocking the apartments but hear me out on this one if you are taking people with you who want to really enjoy the Ensenada experience. We had SO much fun downtown and we even talked about it the whole time. We kept saying how glad we were to not be at the apartments. No flaming folks BUT...I have heard that they are not all that they are cracked up to be from the TV's located only in the bedroom to the other apartment feeling dark and depressing to it being kinda dirty and the location not being the greatest. For $125/night you can have a LOT more fun. Unless you just care about the nurse deal. Which is totally understandable! Tell me more about your plans. I am so excited for ya! Molly
tfrodrig
on 5/6/05 1:56 am - Riverside, CA
Hi Molly, Were you able to get nurse service staying at a local hotel?
Molly Mae
on 5/6/05 2:09 am - WA
Hi Tina, No nurse, just my mom. It was fine though. I definately needed some help with my bandage care and with my drain at first. Mom watched everything in the hospital and did it fine. If I had been there alone is the only time I would consider help with anythng like this. good luck, Molly
GerrAnn
on 5/6/05 2:30 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tina I believe you can get the nursing service if you stay at the hotels.Best thing to do is ask Rosella. I had my husband taking care of all the bandaging when I got out of the hospital.. It's pretty simple. He didn't gag too much. lol GerrAnn
GW
on 5/6/05 4:14 am - Weatherford, TX
Vicki, My husband and I only went souvenior shopping, but when talking with Bambi, I learned of several things. Bambi has taken people out to the vineyards and whale watching. You go out on a boat for about an hour and see the whales. If you contact Rosella, I am sure she can give you more ideas, or even ask Bambi for some! Have fun! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views