freeze this moment. things are coming up roses!!!

pattycake
on 5/4/05 11:09 pm - macon, GA
Yesterday i got the results from the georgia licensing board that i passed my licensure exam. i am now official a licensed professional counselor in the state of georgia who can bill with third party insurance. my friend and i will be starting a private counseling center when she passes her licensure. i am looking into buying a home, i have a new man in my life, and i am having my surgery. i tell you... things are coming up roses. i wish i could freeze this moment. maybe i'll freeze it after june 9th when i have my surgery. This is the month before my surgery and it seems like only yesterday that i decided i would have surgery and i would save my money to pay for it. i must say it is not easy to come up with 10,000 in 5 months. i was happily approved for a small loan through Medicredit yesterday which will really help. out. i cannot beleive this is really going to happen. i am actually having my surgery in a little over a month. i am scared and excited and anxious all at the same time. God is awsome. i thank all of you for your tremendous support. i don't know how i ver would have made it through this whole process without the support of ronda, tami, genie and all the other members here. God Bless. i am about to cry.
GW
on 5/4/05 11:33 pm - Weatherford, TX
Patty Cake, Patty Cake, How do you do? I know how excited you are and I am so happy that things are working out so beautifully for you. God is so awesome. He never ceases to amaze me with how much He will do for us and how much He loves us! Congratulations on passing! Way to go! You will be a terrific counselor. Although, don't wish to freeze the moment, because it gets better day by day with this surgery! One year from now, you may not recognize your life! Yesterday was my 2 month mark. I am down 32 pounds and 41.50 inches. Yippee! These last days will go quickly. Hang on for the ride of your life! Genie:wave
Cheri Moran
on 5/5/05 12:09 am - Big Spring, TX
Congratulations! You do have a lot to be excited about! Don't freeze the moment just yet, as the exciting times as far as your weight loss journey are still ahead. It won't be long before all those things you've been dreaming of doing will come true. Tomorrow will be my one year anniversary and I can't begin to tell you how much difference that year has made. With 119 fewer pounds to haul around I feel so free. It goes without saying that I do love to shop for clothes now. You hang in there and June 9th will be the start of a wonderful new chapter in your life. I'll keep you in my prayers! Cheri
GW
on 5/5/05 2:36 am - Weatherford, TX
Hi Cheri! It is so good to see your beautiful smiling face again! Hope you are feeling better and stronger each day! Why are your emails bouncing back to me? Is your mailbox full? Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and still praying for you. God bless! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views