What about the Jello?

richardwidman
on 5/4/05 8:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hey everyone, Richard here and feeling better. Still weak in the knees but walking a little further each day. This dang sinus infection doesn't help much either. Quick question. I seem to be able to tolerate alot of sugar free jello. I don't have it at meal time, and I fill up quick on soup oatmeal ect. ect. Is it ok to have 8-10oz of jello at a sitting?
tamara_b73
on 5/4/05 11:44 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
I'm thinking it would be fine as sf jello counts as liquid and is processed the same. Liquids don't stay in the pouch because there is nothing to stop the flow of them into the intestines so they don't fill us up like food. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Tamara 2/9/05 321/266
TracyW
on 5/5/05 12:45 am - Spring, TX
If you dont have it at Meal Time does that mean that you are snacking? When I was down there I would stick to about 2 oz's
rhionan
on 5/6/05 12:14 am - Lincoln, NE
My dear Richard....I am so glad you are on your way to recovery! I was really looking forward to meeting you and was disappointed when I found out we wouldn't be able to. I wish I could have been there for you to help you through your tough hospital stay, but I am sure Sunny was keeping a watchful eye on you. She is such an angel! I hope you start feeling much better very quickly. I suffer from cronic sinus problems from time to time my self so I feal your pain!! Please take good care of yourself! Love and hope to you! Tera
Ellie H.
on 5/9/05 2:10 pm - Medford, OR
Sugar free jello has zero sugar, zero carbs and counts as a liquid. The more you eat the better! This early out it would not count as a snack it would count as liquid consumed. And, even later out if you ate it as a snack it's a great one because once again zero sugar, zero carbs! The only bad thing is that a few months down the road you will find that is is not quite as filling anymore. Enjoy it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views