Drainage

TracyW
on 5/3/05 8:52 am - Spring, TX
OK its just Sinus, everyone here has been sick and I think I am comming down with something. What can I take? it is just a small drainage today but I'm affraid it will turn into a cold. Tracy 375/280/200
chunkable
on 5/3/05 12:17 pm - federal way, wa
hey bud, i think you can take any tylenol products like tylenol cold and sinus you just need to stay away from ibuprofen products like advil. Although I have taken one of those since surgery. I didn't have any adverse reaction but im not making a hobby of it either. Just no other meds would take the pain away. What happen with your knee deal??? hope all is well miss ya Cin
TracyW
on 5/4/05 1:35 am - Spring, TX
The MRI went fine, I am still waiting for the results..
GW
on 5/4/05 12:24 am - Weatherford, TX
I have had lots of sinus problems. Tylenole Sinus comes in an adult liquid. HOpe you feel better soon! Genie
TracyW
on 5/4/05 1:34 am - Spring, TX
OK Thanks for the Info... I will go over and see if I can find some... Tracy 375/280/200
Sunny L.
on 5/4/05 12:44 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi Tracy--Sorry about the yucky drainage. I have a weird and amazing solution. When I moved to Asheville (supposedly more diff kinds of plant life than anywhere on the planet) I had 5 sinus infections--complete with all kinds of drugs and even a CT scan. Here's the weird part--what has let me have NO MORE colds, sniffles or sinus infections in 3 1/2 years is warm water and sea salt. There's a handy dandy little genie bottle looking thing, called either a 'jalanetti pot' a 'neti pot' or 'nasal health pot' that you can buy. It's available at health food stores or most Walgreens. Whatcha do is pour the warm sal****er in one nostril and let it run out the other side, then switch. I do it every morning after my shower--takes literally less than 30 seconds and not a single porblem since I started using it. It just washes out the allergy things before they stir up a histamine reaction. Okay, I told you it was weird...but it has been used in countries like India for thousands of years and they think we're nasty for not cleaning our noses that way. Hope this helps!! hugs--Sunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views