HAPPY ANNIVERSARY & MORE

TTCromar
on 5/2/05 8:46 am - UT
Wanted to say hi to everyone. I MISS YOU ALL!!!! Also, wanted to say happy Anniversary to Tracy, Cindy, Lisa & GerrAnn. I hope all of you are doing well and are loosing up a storm. I know I'm a little late on all of you, but you know me....always late. I miss posting and reading all of the stuff going on. I now just catch quick glances before I drift into lala land. Except for the weekends...but at that time no one is posting. I can't believe that Patty and Ronda will have their surgery soon. IT'S SO EXCITING!!!! I'm so excited too for those of you who have had your sugery this month. CONGRATS!!!! Love you all!!! Take care and be good!!! SEE YOU AT THE REUNION!!!! Tami~
DONNA RELLA
on 5/2/05 2:42 pm - Uvalde, TX
HI TAMI.... MY FRIEND.. How are you? I really miss you being on here... I hope things are going well for you. GOD BLESS....
TracyW
on 5/2/05 11:35 pm - Spring, TX
Thanks Tami... I am doing good, I have lost 95 lbs but have been stuck for a couple of days and not really sure why, but thats OK. Yes I cant wait for the Reunion its going to be fun... Tracy 375/280/200
GerrAnn
on 5/3/05 6:51 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Surgery Buddy I sure miss seeing you on here.. Seems that we have surgery and get a new life at the same time...I'm looking forward to spending time with all of you at the reunion in Sept.. Let me know what is going on with the room situation.. Now we all have some new days to count down too.. GerrAnn 150 days until reunion 244/200/140
chunkable
on 5/3/05 8:43 am - federal way, wa
Hi Tami your such a sweety. How you doing hon? Im so glad to see everyone posted to this, looks like Im last lol. I miss you guys too I have been so busy lately trying to find more work and doing my current job also. Plus Mike and I just got 4 new baby kitties and they are so cute. Ofcourse I let my husband name them so our kittens names are Winchester Ruger Smith & Wesson lol typical male. Im sorry i haven't been posting as much am working on doing that though.. hugs to you all.. Someone has to tell me about this reunion deal. How much is it all going to cost?? Cindy 335/276/165ish geez if I ever get there lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views