calling GREEN EYES!

GW
on 5/2/05 5:26 am - Weatherford, TX
I emailed you twice now. Have you been getting them? Let me know. It is about the reunion. I would still love to share a ride and room. Details in my email. me! Genie
cathy.fowler
on 5/3/05 12:36 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Genie. I've been having major computer problems at home!!!! I received two e-mails this weekend from you. I replied to both----even sent all my phone numbers. Let me know if you didn't get them----I'll resend. Thanks, Cathy Fowler
GW
on 5/3/05 1:20 am - Weatherford, TX
Got 'em! Just need to know if the threesome will be a problem for you! Genie
cathy.fowler
on 5/3/05 3:29 am - Mesquite, TX
OK, MAYBE I DIDN'T READ THAT! WHAT THREESOME???????
GW
on 5/3/05 5:29 am - Weatherford, TX
Thought that might get your attention! Sept. 30th is my husbands birthday and he will be going with me to the reunion. We will try to get in some alone time while we are there, but we will do the reunion to. It sounds like it will be alot of fun. I wanted to make sure you wouldn't mind sharing the ride with him as well as me. Also, we promise to be good, and wouldn't mind sharing a room as well. If you feel comfortable that is! It has only been 2 months since we put out all that $ for the surgery and I just went back to work, so it will help us as well. I just want you to be aware of the situation. Let me know okay? Honestly, we won't mind having you around, if you don't mind having us around! Genie
cathy.fowler
on 5/5/05 12:11 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Genie, Since we're doing a threesome---how about a foursome????? I will bring my 12 year old (going on 20) daughter......We will have some mother-daughter time too! Ride and room are fine with me! Cathy
GW
on 5/5/05 3:34 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Cathy! No problem at all! I bet she will really enjoy that too! Can't wait to meet you and all the others from OH! Maybe by then I will have reached my first goal of 199, or anything under 2! So far, I am down 32. That leaves 39 pounds to get under 200. I think that is very do-able. Maybe even 170???? Ain't it great to have the ability to dream about what life will be in a few months instead of dreading it? GOD IS SO GOOD! In His love, Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views