ABC transportation

lakerskobeb
on 5/2/05 3:38 am - Canton, OH
Hi Everyone, I hope this posts finds everyone in good health! I spoke with dee about the ABC transportation and she had a great experience. I was just wondering if anyone else used the ABC transportation to go to Ensenada. I think I am going to use bambi but my boyfriend will be coming down a few days after my surgery and he will have to catch the bus there. When I called ABC transportation I didn't get an answer but does anyone know where in san diego does that bus pick you up? Or do they pick you up at the boarder? Approximately how much was the bus ride? Was it comfortable? I think my boyfriend will just ride home with us using Bambi, but I just want to know for his ride down there how much it will cost. Will he need to catch a cab once the bus drops him off? Dee said that they caught a cab to their hotel. Thanks for the info Ronda
GW
on 5/2/05 5:23 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Ronda! It is almost here! Well, about the transportation. You know I used Bambi. But, I remember him showing us where people used to get dropped (at the border) that used it before he started doing trips. I really don't know the details of it, and I could be wrong about being dropped at the border. But, I bet you could email Rosella and either she or Bambi would know. After all, Bambi has only been doing this about 2-3 years. I am sure they would know how people used to do it! Take care and hang on! The ride is about ready to go! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views