Update on Richard!

Sunny L.
on 4/30/05 1:00 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi gang--Just got back tonight from Mexico and wanted to post on Richard. He came through fine on the 28th. I saw him yesterday and he was not doing so well--unable to get up and on oxygen (thought NOT in ICU). Please continue to remember him in your thoughts and prayers. I know they matter, because they sure got me through a rough few days. Hugs--Sunny
rhionan
on 4/30/05 10:32 pm - Lincoln, NE
Hi Sunny!! Glad to hear you are home safe! Isn't it great to be home?! I am sorry to hear about Richard, but I know he is in good hands and the folks at cardiomed will take good care of him! Thank you for the update on him! Let us know how you are doing too. It was so nice to meet you! Love and hope to you! Tera
lakerskobeb
on 5/1/05 10:29 pm - Canton, OH
Sunny and Tera I am so glad you both made it home safe. I will keep Richard in my prayers. I am glad you updated us Sunny on his condition. I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Ronda
GerrAnn
on 5/3/05 6:58 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Sunny Thank-you for the update on Richard.. Let us all keep him in our thoughts and prayers as he goes through this rough time.. Hopefully we will get an update from him in the near future.. GerrAnn
Joan R.
on 5/6/05 3:08 pm - Millington, TN
I am glad you are back and doing okay. Richard will be in my prayers. Joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?