Driving Myself Bonkers!!!

gogeko
on 5/1/05 7:25 am - Palmer, AK
HI LORRIANE I TOO AM GOING THRU WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU. I HAVE HAD MY SURGERY DATE SET FOR 5-31-05 SINCE DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR. SOMETIMES IT SEEMS IT WILL NEVER GET HERE. AND THEN WALLA ITS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. I SPENT A LOT OF MY TIME DEVOTED TO THIS. THERE IS HARDLY A MINUTE THAT GOES BY THAT I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING TO DO WITH WLS. GLAD TO FIND OUT SO MANY OTHERS ARE JUST LIKE ME. CINDY
lakerskobeb
on 5/2/05 3:33 am - Canton, OH
Hi Lorraine, Believe me time seemed to be my worst enemy a few months when I decided to have the surgery. But since then I ran into money troubles and the possiblities of having to reschedule. Things should be okay but today I found out that my car is giving me problems, so once again I worry about the money issue. Now that money is a huge factor, time seems to be going faster than I ever expected. I don't know what happend to the month of April it just flew by. My date is suppose to be June 7th which is almost a month away. So take it from me, let the time go by as slow as it needs to, because when it's time for you to have that surgery you will be ready and well prepared. The first few weeks we spend all our time on the boards reading every profile we can possible look at. But within a month your life will go back to normal and you'll think about the surgery every now and again, but everyday worries and issues will soon be back to memory. My first few weeks after deciding to have this surgery I couldn't sleep or eat, I just breathed the possiblites and the what-ifs... After about a month of no sleep I started to realize that just like anything else, the date will be here soon enough. So don't worry, we all get anxious, but things will be back to normal soon and before you now it it'll be your time to make your journey! Best Wishes Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views