Any Aguirre Patients in August?

Lorraine Wentz
on 4/27/05 8:19 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Is there anyone here having surgery with Dr. Aguirre in August during the week of the 8th? I'd like to meet some people so as to have someone to talk to when I get there. Thanks!!
Molly Mae
on 4/27/05 8:48 am - WA
Hey There Lorraine! I will not be there but just want to say hello and welcome to the South of the Border Forum! You will be so happy with your choice to go to Dr Aguirre. He is truly a spectacular surgeon and person. Rosella is great too. Ensenada is awesome. You definately get that authentic Mexico feeling but it is wonderful. I would not change a thing!!! Welcome, Molly 252/193/135
Lorraine Wentz
on 4/27/05 9:02 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you so much! I've been communicating with Rosella, and she seems like an angel. And so quick with the responses!! Is there anything that I should know before going? Is there anything that they didn't do that you wish they had? What is their after care like? After you've gone home I mean. Do they do any other pre tests besides urine and blood? Thanks again!
Shartee
on 4/28/05 1:28 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Lorraine & Welcome!! I'm not sure of my date with Dr. A; I'm waiting for the sale of a vehicle to go through and once the money is in place I'm calling and taking the first opening. But, you never know.....I may not be able to go until August & if that's the case, I'll let you know. Hugs, ~Sharon~
Lorraine Wentz
on 4/28/05 1:50 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Fingers crossed that your car sells!! I'm waiting to recieve a tax return so I can buy the plane tickets for my son, husband, and I. Two weeks and it should be here. Then everything will be set, and in August, I'll be on my way!!! Yay!
DONNA RELLA
on 4/29/05 12:26 am - Uvalde, TX
Hi Lorraine, I am scheduled with Dr. A on August 2. So i will still be there when you arrive. Maybe we can get together and visit while I am still there. I don't know of anyone else going in Aug. I can't wait...
Lorraine Wentz
on 4/29/05 3:39 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Looking forward to it!!! If you feel up to it, we'll have to hit some shops and barter us some deals!!
Rickey C.
on 5/14/05 6:18 am - Benton, KS
Does Dr. Aquirre only do the open rny? if he does the lap rny what does he charge?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views