Dr. Aguirre? Anything To Know?

Lorraine Wentz
on 4/27/05 8:11 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm having surgery with Dr. Aguirre this August. Is there anything I should know about him, his staff, his practice, the hospital or anything pertaining to surgery down there? Anything will be much appreciated!! I'm really excited!!! Yay!
gogeko
on 4/27/05 9:13 am - Palmer, AK
HI LORRAINE, WELCOME TO SOUTH OF THE BOARDER. HERE IS DR. AGUIRRE'S WWW. SITE. TRY GOING THERE TO GET INFO. (www.)derivaciongastrica.com ALSO ON THIS SITE YOU CAN GO TO ... FIND A SURGEON...THAN CLICK ON ....OUTSIDE USA....AND THAN CLICK ON... MEXICO. AND THAN CLICK ON DR. AGUIRRE'S NAME. HERE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF PROFILES OF PATIENTS WHO HAVE GONE TO HIM. ANOTHER SITES I HAVE FOUND HELPFUL IS (www.) katsjourny.com VISIT THIS FORUM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. THERE ARE A LOT OF NICE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. AND THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL. ASK MANY QUESTIONS. AND ASK THEM OVER AND OVER IF YOU NEED. ON OF THE BEST AND HELPFUL PROFILES I HAVE EVER READ WAS FROM LATRISHA NICKLE. IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO CHECK PROFILES TRY TO FIND HERS. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEIING YOU AGAIN HERE. CINDY
TracyW
on 4/27/05 12:53 pm - Spring, TX
Read all you can this will help build trust. I can tell you that he is the BEST Doctor that I have ever been to as well as his all his staff. I had surgery Jan 25 2005 and you can read in my profile aout my experience. Again he is a Great Doctor and I cant wait till I see him at the Reunion Tracy
Missy R.
on 4/27/05 1:09 pm - Fairview, OR
The only advice I can give is you really have chosen the best surgeon ever. I have had zero complications and this surgery has totally changed my life-and I'm only 7 months out!
GW
on 4/27/05 1:22 pm - Weatherford, TX
AMEN to all the comments about Dr. A being the best! He absolutely is! I am almost 2 months out and I am feeling great! Another great websit to check out is cherimoran.com. (Don't forget the 3 w's in the front of that!) She is also a patient of Dr. A's. You can also check out my profile if you like. You will love him and his entire staff! Genie
Melissa M.
on 4/27/05 4:36 pm - UT
If you read back through the older posts on this site, you'll find lots of information on him as well. Good luck. When I have the money saved, he is the surgeon I'm going to. Good luck. Melissa
rhionan
on 4/27/05 11:42 pm - Lincoln, NE
Hi Lorraine!! I can tell you with perfect honesty, after having just flown home from Ensenada and having my surgery last week, that Dr. Aquirre and his staff are excellent!! I would not have had it done by any other surgeon. He is honest, trustworthy, and a truely caring individual! And you couldn't find a more perfect surgeon here in the states! Ensenada is a bit of a culture shock. Many of the people there are very poor, but they are very kind. I would do it all over again even if my insurance would have covered the surgery!! Don't worry! You are in the most capable hands you will every find! Good luck to you on your brave new beginning! Love and hope to you!! Tera
Lorraine Wentz
on 4/28/05 2:46 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you everyone! I was very confident with my choice to go to Dr. Aguirre, and now even more!
tfrodrig
on 4/28/05 9:09 am - Riverside, CA
Hi Lorraine, This site was extremely helpful for me.... http://www.javajabbers.com/eb/eb.html The best of luck to you!
vickig
on 4/30/05 11:32 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i'm ready to get a loan and see him asap after this info . i would like to thank every one for their q's and a's
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views