Off I go!!!!!

richardwidman
on 4/25/05 11:58 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Here I go friends and neighbors. Leaving Las Vegas today, Surgery on thursday. Not alot to write other than thanks to all for the support and kindness. I WILL see yah on the losin' side, With love and humility, Richard
Amanda
on 4/26/05 12:27 am - Kearney, NE
Congrats!! I am soooo happy for you to start this amazing journey!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you a fast surgery and speedy recovery!!!!! A
Molly Mae
on 4/26/05 12:29 am - WA
(((((Richard))))) Have a wonderful trip! May all your traffic lights be green! I am so excited for you as you embark on this adventure. You are gonna do terrific. It will all be worth it. Whenever you are in pain and if you are questioning just think: tomorrow, next week, next month, next year at this time...you will be doing awesome. One day at a time! Hugs, Molly
GW
on 4/26/05 3:33 am - Weatherford, TX
Yeah Richard! I can't wait to hear how you do, so make sure and have a way to post your progress! I know you will do great. You have my prayers! Genie
Melissa M.
on 4/26/05 8:16 am - UT
Good luck with your trip, and your surgery. You'll be fine. Take care.
Shartee
on 4/26/05 10:35 am - Kissimmee, FL
Richard, I wish you much success on your journey but most of all I wish you good health and happiness. Sending lots of hugs & prayrers your way. Hugs, ~Sharon~
gogeko
on 4/26/05 11:43 am - Palmer, AK
WOW..... YOUR TIME I FINALLY HERE. SOMETIMES IT FEELS THAT IT WILL NEVER GET HERE AND THAN... BAM.... IT'S HERE. I HOPE ALL GOES WELL. AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING HOW YOU ARE DOING CINDY
Carol H.
on 4/26/05 12:28 pm - Columbus, GA
Best of luck to you Richard. I will keep you in my prayers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views