Been busy

Melissa M.
on 4/25/05 11:28 pm - UT
I've been trying to keep up with everyone, but sometimes life gets going so fast that you can't keep up. I'll catch you all up. I hope it's ok, since it'll be off topic. I had to go for a cardiac stress test last week and I got the results yesterday morning and they aren't so great. It shows several things, one of which is that I've had a mild heart attack. The other part of it shows that I have angina. I am scheduled to see a cardiologist on May 9th and I don't know what is going to happen from there. I'm upset about this, but I know that there really isn't a lot that I can do about it right now. I hope that they are able to do something for me and that I'll still be able to have WLS when I have the money. Thanks for letting me share. Melissa
GW
on 4/26/05 3:37 am - Weatherford, TX
Melissa, Take one day at a time and try not to worry. God is in control and your first concern is your health and this present condition. Once you get your strength back and are doing okay, I pray that you will be able to go ahead with the surgery. After all, if your heart is having trouble and it is weight related, wouldn't it be advantageous for you to have it? All things work together for good............................................... so hang in there and keep the faith! You are in our prayers! Genie
Melissa M.
on 4/26/05 8:15 am - UT
Thanks. I am doing my best to take it one day at a time. Sometimes it's harder to do than it sounds. I'm trying to not worry so much until after my appt with the cardiologist and I know more about what's going on and what they can do. I agree that it is still advanteous for me to have the WLS. I just need to get this part of my body going in the right direction first. My mom was here visiting last week and asked me if I was still planning on having the WLS and I told her "of course.!" She wasn't real happy about it, but it's not her life or her body, it's mine. I still know that WLS is the right choice for me. Thanks again. Melissa
TTCromar
on 4/26/05 10:00 am - UT
hey sweety... Good to hear from you again. I've missed you!!!! Keep us posted what the Dr. says and stuff like that. And try not to be such a stranger....WE MISS YOU!!!! Call me if you want to talk or do lunch....i can meet any time after 4pm. I'm the one that will be limping...LOL.. Your in my prayers! Tami~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views