BRAGGIN' RIGHTS!

GW
on 4/25/05 11:20 pm - Weatherford, TX
Okay, so this has nothing to do with wls. But I just couldn't help myself. I have already shared this with my email buddies, but this news is to great not to share with my OH family. My nephew, Adell Duckett, Jr. (Bubba to us!) has been drafted into the NFL's! He graduated from Texas Tech and was a terrific Red Raider. Now, I know he will be an even greater SAN DIEGO CHARGER! He starts football camp on May 5th! Some autograph memorabilia place got a hold of his TT poster and is selling them on Ebay! What a trip! Well, thanks for listening, and be sure to root for the CHARGERS! Genie
Molly Mae
on 4/26/05 2:09 am - WA
Whoo Hoo!!! That is sooo neat. I will have to tell my hubby! He is a big NFL fan and I am a big TT fan (not tummy tuck, lol). Very cool! There are so many good ol boys from Texas with the nick name of Bubba! That really takes me back. I am a West Texas girl myself (Dimmitt) and love for any one from there to get out and make the Big Time! Hey, George W did it and Walon Jennings did it, why not your nephew! Hugs, Molly
GW
on 4/26/05 3:31 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Molly! I am from East Texas myself. Texarkana, Texas. I am so proud of Bubba and I just know he will make it! He was #91 when he was at Texas Tech. He was born in Texarkana too but grew up and graduated from Mineral Wells, Tx. Thanks for posting, and take care! Genie
Shartee
on 4/26/05 10:41 am - Kissimmee, FL
Genie, CONGRATULATIONS!! WOW!!! That is just wonderful. I'm a big sports fan; football & basketball. Bubba must be bouncing off the walls!! I think that is just fantastic. I'm sure he's worked very hard to get where he is. I hope Bubba has a long, successful career in the NFL; the best of everything to him. Hugs, ~Sharon~
klnbaker
on 4/28/05 12:16 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Genie! That is so exciting for your nephew. My 20 year old son is an avid sports fan. He can quote stats from any sport at any level! When I told him your news he was very familiar with Bubba! Of course, he camped out in front of his TV to watch the NFL draft, too! I checked out his TT poster on Ebay. Wow! Lucky man to be living in San Diego. It's one of my favorite places! Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views