Update on Sunny!!

rhionan
on 4/23/05 4:52 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi everyone! Mom and I walked up to cardiomed this morning and checked on Sunny. She is doing great. She has a little pain and some nausia but she looks good. She will get out of the hospital tomorrow. I feel wonderful. Had my water yesterday and my first food this morning. I love my unjury chocolate shake! YUM!! Will talk to you all later! Tera
TTCromar
on 4/23/05 11:17 am - UT
Hey Terra Glad to hear your doing well. If you see Sunny again, please tell her she's in our thoughts and prayers. You take it easy and enjoy Mexico!!! Tami~
Dinka Doo
on 4/24/05 6:17 am - Medford, OR
Thanks for updating on Sunny, Tera. I am so happy you both are doing well. Glad you like the Unjury as well. It's pretty good as far as whey protein goes! Dina
Amanda
on 4/24/05 10:40 am - Kearney, NE
I'm sooo glad you are doing wonderful!! If you are out walking and having shakes you must be doing well!! I have been in Omaha all weekend, so I was glad to get back and see this post! Tell Sunny hello and wish her well from me too!!! Talk to you soon!! A
richardwidman
on 4/24/05 11:57 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Yeah for Sunny, and yeah for you Tera, I will be in there in two days. Hard to believe it is all coming true. I am so excited. Richard
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views