with my hat in my hand...

martyp
on 4/22/05 8:25 am - springfield, VA
sorry genie and all the rest of you who were instrumental in getting me to mexico and supported the decision both before and after wls. i am in the landscape business and its springtime in virginia. there aren't enough hours... despite a sloppy diet (some days good, some days not) and up and down water days, i continue to lose weight. haven't been to the doc in a while so i'm not sure exactly where i'm at. i have made new "holes" in my belt but i won't be tossin' any clothes anytime soon. i'm sooooooo cheap. cheri's story was a little scary and i'll have to give it some thought. whether you're looking for money or recuperating at the apartment, almost on your way to mexico or just remindin' old farts like me "communicate", good luck and blessings to all.
GW
on 4/22/05 1:03 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Marty! So glad to 'hear' from you again! I understand how life gets real busy. I too had a reminder that I hadn't updated my profile in awhile, so I did that. I have good intentions.........I really want to be an encouragement to those who are looking into this. Without postops that encouraged and supported me who knows if I would have had the guts to go through with it! Anyway, so glad that you are still doing good and I know what you mean about Cheri! We need to remember to pray for all of us, pre or post! Take care, and try not to be a stranger! Genie
tamara_b73
on 4/23/05 1:59 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Marty!! I know it is hard to stay in contact with everyone when life is so busy. I feel the same some days. I am so glad to hear though that you are still doing well with the loss. I struggle terribly with water. I doubt if I even got 40 oz yesterday! Food I do a bit better on although I do get the carb munchies some days. Always good to hear from you!! Congrats on your good health! Tamara 2/9/05 321/269/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views